This fine local pub was McMullen’s very first pub purchase in 1835 – and it’s still selling Hertfordshire’s finest award-winning ales today.
Steeped in history and offering traditional British fare and food-based events this traditional two-bar local with serves fine local ales, world beers and wines. With a winning darts team, live music (follow us on Facebook for listings) and more, you can look forward to a warm welcome and lots of fun!
The team look forward to seeing you soon.
Ray and Lisa-Jayne
146 Bengeo Street, Bengeo
tel: 01992 676400
Monday - 15:00–23:00
Tuesday - 15:00–23:00
Wednesday - 15:00–23:00
Thursday - 15:00–23:00
Friday - 15:00–00:00
Saturday - 12:00–00:00
Sunday - 12:00–22:30
- Independently managed
- Parking aplenty
- Coffee Shop on Tuesdays and Fridays 9am-11.30am
- Fish & Chips on Fridays 5pm to 8pm
- Tapas cuisine every 2nd Saturday of the month- 7pm-9pm
- Street food cuisine every 3rd Saturday of the month - 7pm-9pm
- Malay cuisine last Saturday of the month 7pm-9pm
- Live music 'Live at the Hound' 1st Thursday of every month
- Pooches welcome