Hertford Town Council - Annual Town Meeting
March 22nd 2018 19:30
This meeting is open to the Press and Public.
The business to be transacted at the Meeting will be as follows:
1. Introduction by the Mayor, Cllr. Mrs S Dunkley
2. Minutes of the previous meeting held on 23rd March 2017
3. Report by Cllr. Mrs Susan Dunkley on the Mayoral year
4. Report on the business of Hertford Town Council in the current municipal year - Cllr. Mrs Sally Newton, Leader of the Council.
5. Accounts of Parochial Charities
6. Open Forum and Qustions from the Public.
(Any questions to be address to the Town Council should be sent in writing to the Town Clerk by Tuesday 20th March 2018)
Such person only as are registered as Local Government Electors for the Town will be entitled to vote at the meeting, but the meeting will be open to the public during proceedings unless the Town Meeting by resolution otherwis directs.
Refreshments will be avavilable for members of the public.